I am a freelance marketing and communications professional, working with museums, heritage and cultural institutions. I have experience in museums, arts, education and tourism.
Marketing & Communications Strategies
Marketing Campaigns (emails)
I work with cultural organisations to build strong and efficient marketing strategies in order to contribute to audience development, increase digital engagement and support the institution's identity and message.
My areas of work are:
- planning and delivering the institution's message
- creating, developing and managing marketing plans
- designing brochures, flyers, social media posts, PowerPoints and marketing emails (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- copywriting marketing emails and newsletters (Mailchimp)
- developing and updating official websites
- running the social media channels
- supporting the institution's mission and values
I have worked with a wide range of institutions such as London Museum of Water & Steam, Brooklands Museum and Glencoe Folk Museum.