Producer with six years of professional experience in the theatre industry. Here to help you shape your project, script or production, and support your development as a creative. I have run a consultancy arm to my production house for a year now and have helped dozens of clients realise projects.
About me: I have produced five shows Off- West- End, worked at The Old Vic and in the West End in production and finance roles and consulted on over 21 productions. I have produced two UK tours, a main house show at Ovalhouse, a musical at The Arts Theatre and shows at VAULT Festival.
Quotes of recommendation for my consultation service:
'Hannah has an impressive ability to balance financial understanding with the language and aspirations of the artistic process' - Tom Mannings, Risk and Technical Director, The Old Vic
'Hannah is an oracle' - Fiona Kingwill, Co- Artistic Director of Minerva Productions Limited
'Hannah is tenacious, effective and professional and I’d be delighted to recommend her' - Neil Marcus, Artistic Director of The Stable Musicals
Examples of what I offer:
- Anything relating to the business aspects of theatre and theatre production
- Proof Reading your scripts and/ or production proposals
- Scoping projects and productions - what you need to get your show where you want
- Connecting you within the theatre industry
- Building and evaluating your production budgets
- Building and evaluating your business plans
- Advising you on setting up a business or registering as a sole trader
- Helping you or your organisation financially plan during the COVID-19 crisis
- Happy to discuss any other requirements with you